Thursday 17 February 2011

~Happy Days-a far cry from the UK weather~

Back to Blighty:

All good things must eventually come to an end and it's with a heavy heart I boarded my flight back home. At least the last few days were spent with Mat McHugh and some good friends. Better still, the weather improved no end.........typical as I prepared to leave! Despite some testing conditions this experience easily ranks as my best to date. If you're thinking of doing NZ then look up Mat McHugh at Fly Odyssey http://www.flyodyssey.co.uk/ His trips down there represent excellent value for money and he has an uncanny habit of finding trout (I reckon he's got a fish whistle.........). Be quick though, Lee Watts (the Welsh Wizard) and I have already claimed two places for next year.

Paul~

~Good friend-Mark Irvine turns loose a decent brown trout~